Mochila Soldier para equipamento fotográfico, a prova d'água 20L
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept mochila soldier para equipamento fotográfico, a prova d'água 20l online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Em stock: 3-5 Days
- 379 https://br.kentfaith.com/KF13.096_mochila-para-câmera-à-prova-d'água-bolsa-para-câmera-de-fotografia-compartimento-para-laptop-de-15-"para-câmera-slr-dslr-lente-e-acessórios-com-capa-de-chuva
- • K&F Soldier, a mochila para quem vai mais longe. A prova d'água, com fechamento superior em rolo, que mantém suas roupas e seu equipamento totalmente progetido nas situações mais extremas! Leve 1 DSLR + 2 lentes além de roupas, laptop, acessórios, etc.
- • A parte superior é expansivel, de acordo com a sua necessidade de uso! Precisa de mais espaço? Desenrole a mochila e use a vontade! Além disso, a Soldier traz bolsos externos, para acessórios, objetos pessoais e até um tripé pode ser levado nesta mochila poderosa! Capacidade total: 20 litros
- • Seu equipamento fotográfico pode ser acessado por cima, ou por uma conveniente abertura lateral, ideal se a parte de cima estiver cheia com outros objetos, roupas etc.
- • A mochila da câmera é construída com nylon 900D durável e resistente à água, e ainda acompanha uma capa de chuva extra, para manter seu equipamento totalmente protegido.
- • As suas alça são largas e confortáveis, feitas com malha de ar respirável (assim como toda a parte de trás) e a fivela no peito é ajustável para distribuir o peso uniformemente e reduzir a carga da mochila nos ombros e costas. Soldier, a mochila do aventureiro.
Frequently Bought Together
Waterproof has a specific meaning.It means that it can be completely immersed in water and survive.If you put your camera in this backpack and dunk it in water, your camera will not survive. For that to happen, you need something like a pelican case which is utterly sealed from water entering it at a certain depth.Instead, what this backpack is good for is a rainstorm it comes with a separate fly sheet.It has an interesting design in that there is a sliding compartment for you to use in certain situations. overall, I really love the backpack. My only problem is that I don't like the marketing of it when they claim that it is waterproof when in fact, it is just water resistant.I hope the photos are helpful.
Everything about this camera backpack screams QUAlITY!
I was surprised by the quality of this backpack. It felt a lot better and rugged than the photos had originally made it seem.PROs: Comfortable padded straps over the shoulders -I like the bright (so you can see small items in it) interior for the camera and lenses-Lots of room for a smaller DSLR and several lenses (I put my flashes in the compartment on top)-I like the slide out compartment too, so I don't tip everything up top out when getting a new lens.-Affordable, especially compared to other camera backpacks on the market!Cons - I wish there were more colors available.Otherwise, I'm a happy customer and look forward to seeing how well it holds up over time!
My new everyday carry!
What I use this bag for:Run-&-Gun Photography and Video. I've had this bag now for 2-3 weeks of use on jobs. I needed a bag that could hold a small amount of camera gear safely, which includes (1) camera with lens attached, (2) Camera Flash, (3) Lens components. I also needed it to hold 1 external light, a GoPro with a Gimbal attached, batteries, chargers, a tablet and a clip board. The camera compartment leaves much to be desired, but if you are running a small camera for ventures on a hike, this is your bag. Top storage is great and separates the camera below from whatever is above. The camera compartment itself feels like an afterthought. I wouldn't store any prime lenses for too long in that department. Overall the bag is a success for short projects. Great for short day hikes. But...Pros:+Canvas bag has been treated with a rubberized, water resistant film which adds to dexterity. I don't know how strong it would be without this.+Zippers are quality+/- Has a cobra belt clamp (which is half the price of the bag)+Comes with a mini water resistant "raincoat" (see pics)Overall good for the moneyCons:-Camera compartment materials are substandard and a bit small, hard but thin.-Elastic strap that surrounds the removable camera compartment was already deteriorating and flimsy-Ergonomics and weight distribution of the bag when used with both straps on is an afterthought. It pulls away from your back if you have any real weight at the top of the bag instead of pushing downward like most bags.-Not much protection for the top of the bag-The compartments for cards and batteries is ill-placed and virtually unusable.-Cobra belt clasps are usually $30 dollars by themselves. So the bag is really priced out of its league without it. That says something about the longevity of this bag.-Camera compartment does not fully zip completely, Its in the design, not a flaw in my actual bag.
Decent bag. Would I buy it again? No.
Camera bag! Great material! Perfect size for my Canon camera. Love it!
The backpack itself, the most it is for female photographers
I have been doing photography for 5 years for sure; at first I photographed for myself, and now I photograph for money. I bought myself a Nikon D90, and with it came a bag with a shoulder strap. Oh, how I don't like such bags ... And how the shoulder then falls off from the weight of the camera (it weighs about a kilogram), so carrying bags is extremely inconvenient for me. The backpack itself, the most it is for female photographers. Also at the top there is a convenient handle for which it is quite convenient to carry a backpack. And, of course, the straps. They are very comfortable, soft - they are usually found on school backpacks; comfortable to wear, nothing slips, the back does not get tired. The straps do not chafe the shoulders, do not press, do not squeeze, do not slip. They are adjustable in size. The backpack is comfortable to wear both on one shoulder and on two. Surprisingly, it never bothers me, so that it is not in it. I can run and jump with a backpack on my back without experiencing absolutely any discomfort, and I am absolutely calm for the camera. The outside of the backpack is made of water-repellent fabric. all sorts of little things fit in the backpack freely + there is a lot of space left for, for example, a flash and one more - two lenses (which I do not have).
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.