Filtro Pro-Mist 1/4 Nano-X 52mm Preto, impermeável e resistente a arranhões Verde revestido
R$199 R$219 9% OFF
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept filtro pro-mist 1/4 nano-x 52mm preto, impermeável e resistente a arranhões verde revestido online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Modelo: KF01.1477
- 199 https://br.kentfaith.com/KF01.1477_kf01.1477
- • 【Cria um efeito "pastel" de luz suave】 O efeito suaviza a pele e manchas, criando uma atmosfera de sonho.
- • 【Vidro óptico de alta qualidade】 O multirrevestimento reduz o reflexo, reduz o brilho e à prova d'água, transmitância padrão 84% com filtro Pro-Mist 1/4 preto.
- • 【Qualidade】 O vidro é opticamente polido e, em seguida, revestido com uma camada de filme altamente trabalhada na superfície. "Anti-mofo", "À prova d'água", "Anti-riscos", "Anti-óleo". Possui características de difícil arranhão sem qualquer impacto na qualidade da imagem e facilmente removível mesmo se manchado com gotas de água ou manchas de óleo. No material original de vidro óptico, polimento de precisão dupla face, para garantir a estabilidade da estrutura molecular, na lente telefoto não afetará a nitidez, para garantir imagens de alta definição
- • 【Estrutura ultrafina】 Adota estrutura de liga de alumínio de aviação, apenas 3,3 mm, design de aro ultrafino evitando vinhetas de grande angular e telefoto.
- • 【Fácil de operar】 Padrão de design trapezoidal CNC na superfície da estrutura para garantir uma grande área de maior atrito quando o consumidor está girando, pronto para instalar / remover a lente e outros acessórios.
Special Effects Filter that Does the Job at a Reasonable Cost
While they are not B&W or even Tiffen, I do like K&F Concept filters. Their filters tend to be well made, have a minimum of distortion and colorization especially considering their reasonable price. The 52mm Nano-X Black Soft Filter is another example of a well made, inexpensive filter.Keep in mind that this is a special effects filter. It won’t be much value in normal, everyday photography. It is a Diffusion Effect filter. These filters were very popular in Hollywood films especially in the 1940s and 1950s. The were used for reducing blemishes and wrinkles on actor’s faces (especially on women) and for creating glowing effects. However, if you need or want these kinds of effects in your images, the K&F Concept 52mm Nano-X Black Soft Filter will do the job at a reasonable cost.
I got this to use with my Fuji xf 35mmf1.4 (55mm thread) I love the vintage look I can achieve with it. Think smoky barroom, portraits behind a candle, any photo where you might want a little extra glow from the lights. I have a much more expensive 72mm pro mist filter, but this one gives me just the look I want when combined with the magic of the xf 35 1.4. Recommended
Make photos softer and less vibrant.
Includes: case, and filter.Tested with my nikon kit lens. (see my sample photos)Each Top photo was taken on a tripod with a 10 second timer.Each Bottom photo, the black mist pro filter was added.This really does work as the name suggests!Side by side you can see the colors and focus in the original without filter.Then after applying the filter to the front of the lens,you get a black mist. This calms down the color saturation and the sharpness.Just a small amount.The case.Top twists off from the bottom and is made of a smoked plastic. The edges have a nice groove set.Makes opening and closing easy. Branding on top.The bottom is made of the same plastic and has the same grooves on the side.The highlight is the 2 gray silicone pads that are glued down inside.(These grooves will hold you filter) You could also use with smaller and larger filters.That's a plus.The filter.Is slim line and made of aluminum.Sides have really nice grooves, makes using the filter very smooth.Great glass. Actually scratch resistant.Took out my keys and hey no scratches. Thumbs up.Waterproof.Filter weighs only .5 ounces. Both the case and filter weight 2.7 ounces.Overall very pleased with the filter.Great quality.I picked up the 52mm version.Used 2 of my kit lens and no issues. Very smooth to install and remove from lens.Easy to clean. Should last a very long time.I prefer to shoot with filters verse going into software and spending extra time to get a similar effect.Hope this was helpful.
1. 1/4 hazy effect is stronger, the transmittance of 1/8 in the visible light range is T=86, 1/4 is T=84
Hi this filter both side with threading can screw on more filters on top of it , if you didn't care about the vignetting in telephoto and wide-angle lens , youc an added both NDs and CPL .
Hi, this filter can screw on other filter on it , just same size , such as 82mm black mist 1/4 filter can screw on 82mm cpl filter
The K&F black soft filter 1/4 has the same effect as Tiffen black pro-mist filter 1/4, just difference in name , thanks.
Hi, please refer to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpPPwc9H0q0 which briefly showcases the difference between the three series.