Adaptador Lentes Nikon F para corpo Nikon Z
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept adaptador lentes nikon f para corpo nikon z online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Modelo: KF06.372
- 161 https://br.kentfaith.com/KF06.372_nikon-f-lentes-para-nikon-z-câmera-adaptador
Buy R$550+ Save R$50, Buy R$1100+ Save R$125
- • Este adaptador viabiliza que lentes de Nikon F sejam usadas no corpo de câmeras Nikon Z.
- • Compatível com a câmera sem espelho de montagem Nikon Z inclui: Nikon Z6, Z7 etc.
- • Fabricado em latão e alumínio. Construção estável, precisa e durável. Operado manualmente. Foco infinito permitido.
- • Para lentes de formato médio pesado, sugerimos usar com um suporte de telefoto e um tripé para equilibrar seu peso ao fotografar.
- • Garantia de 12 meses. Não era o que você estava procurando? Devolva sem até 30 dias, sem justificativa! É garantia de satisfação ou seu dinheiro de volta.
Not Perfect, But Pretty Good
I got this adapter to adapt my Nikon AI-S lenses onto my Nikon Z 7 since it is much cheaper than the FTZ adapter and these lenses do not require electronic contacts. One thing that I immediately noticed was that the Nikon Z lens cap did not fit snugly on the adapter, which led me to suspect that there might be some play when attached to the body.Sure enough, I attached it to the body and there was just the slightest bit of play between the adapter and the camera body (something not present at all with my FTZ adapter). It wasn't enough to get me concerned, but it would have been nice if it snugly with no movement at all.On the lens side, my Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-S fit snugly and there was no movement at all so no complaints on that end.I did, however, notice one odd issue that popped up on the Z 7 with both this adapter and the FTZ adapter. Neither adapter will display the aperture setting of the lens. That's annoying, but you can work around it. Something that might be a deal breaker, however, involves the camera body itself. As of right now, I cannot get a meter reading on the camera body with either lens. This is not to say that the meter does not work as I've found Aperture Priority Mode to be accurate, but I like to shoot in Manual Mode with the LIVE EFFECT setting off and this is simply not reasonable on the Z 7 right now unless you are going to "Sunny 16" it. So just know that as of this writing (unless there's some setting I'm missing in the menu), you will have to either shoot in an Automatic/Semi-Automatic mode or rely on the Live View exposure in your EVF (or your In-EVF Histogram) as your actual meter reading will disappear in all metering modes. This applies to both this adapter and the FTZ so it's just a camera thing at this point that you'll have to consider.The 1-Star off is really just for the play between the camera body and the adapter.