Adaptador Lentes Vintage MD (Minolta, Seagull e Pearl River) para corpo Sony NEX - Mod. M15105 (2020)
R$135 R$150 9% OFF
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept adaptador lentes vintage md (minolta, seagull e pearl river) para corpo sony nex - mod. m15105 (2020) online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Modelo: KF06.440
- 135 https://br.kentfaith.com/KF06.440_novo-produto-kf-m15105-md-nex-pro-novo-em-2020-adaptador-de-lente-de-alta-precisão-laranja
- • Este adaptador viabiliza que lentes de encaixe MD (Minolta, Seagull e Pearl River) sejam usadas no corpo de câmeras Sony NEX.
- • Encaixe perfeito e preciso, corpo do adaptador feito de liga de alumínio-magnésio, baioneta de cobre com o acabamento requintado.
- • A câmera deve estar no modo manual para usar este adaptador
- • Sem limitações de uso do foco manual (MF)
- • Atenção: Ao usar o adaptador pela primeira vez, certifique-se que no menu da sua câmera a opção "acionar o obturador sem lente" esteja ligada (ON) caso contrário a lente não será reconhecida e o obturador ficará travado, impedindo a execução das fotos.
World peace is attainable!
Well made. Superb. A lawn full of four leaf clovers.
Lasted less than a week
My K&F Concept MD to NEX lens mount adapter has already broken after three days of use. Lenses attached to it no longer lock into place. The bayonet mount still keeps lenses on but after focusing or changing apertures, I have to make sure to tighten them back on now. It still works but broken in three days? A bit disappointed to say the least. It's too big a hassle to send it back; I'll use it until it fails altogether then get another. A million years ago (well, more like 35 or 40), I had a cheap 2X teleconverter wear out in the same way, but that was after several years of use. Other than that, it still works like a charm, and would be a 5 star item were it not for my example's fragility This setup won't threaten fully automatic digital photography, but being able to take digital photos with my 40 or 50 year old Rokkors is just too cool an opportunity to pass up.Update 5Feb2021: Now the bayonet mount flange to the camera for this thing is loose and has rendered it useless. Hassle or not, back it goes to Amazon. Probably will be considering another maker. Shame. It looked great on my camera, but less than a week of use has completely worn it out.
Precision and Value!
I initially purchased the K&F Concept Pro for Minolta SR to Sony E-mount. Absolutely brilliant build quality and match to my a7C! Ended up purchasing follow-up K&F adapters for Canon FD and Konica AR as well. Look no further for affordable and reliable to intersect.
Quality material but not tight tolerances
I purchased the Minolta MD/MC mount to Sony E mount version. The quality of materials was high, plastic on the outside but the functional bits were aluminum. The tolerances weren't the best as I did experience some rubbing on the lens to adapter side. I used this with cheap ancient vintage lenses but if I were using it with something with higher value I would be unhappy. - hence the 3 star rating. Overall, cheap but I wouldn't use this with an expensive lens.
There are no faqs for this product.
New design lens adapter series from K&F Concept