Adaptador Lentes Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D para corpo Fuji X
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept adaptador lentes nikon g/f/ai/ais/d para corpo fuji x online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Em stock: Existente
- 96 https://br.kentfaith.com/KF06.109_nikon-g-f-ai-ais-d-lentes-para-fuji-x-câmera-adaptador
- • Este adaptador viabiliza que lentes de Nikon G / F / AI / AIS / D sejam usadas no corpo de câmeras da série Fujifilm X.
- • Compatível com as câmeras Fujifilm: Fuji X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-E1, X-E2, X-E3, X-M1, X-Pro1, X-Pro2, X-S1, X-T1 , X-T10, X-T20, X-T2, X10, X20, X30, XF1, XQ1, XQ2 etc.
- • Fabricado em liga de latão/alumínio. Construção precisa e durável. Operado manualmente. Permite o uso do foco no infinito.
- • Se usado com lentes mais longas e pesadas, é recomendado adicionar um suporte de lentes telefoto e apoiá-lo em um tripé, para equilibrar o peso ao fotografar.
- • Garantia de 12 meses. Não era o que você estava procurando? Devolva sem até 30 dias, sem justificativa! É garantia de satisfação ou seu dinheiro de volta.
Solid build, smooth mounting experience.
- Solid build quality. Wish it had a few more stops though.- Mounting went smoothly the Fuji X-T20 body and Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G and Tokina 12-28 f/4 lenses. Time to go take some photos!
Lasted maybe 2 years
I can still use this adapter - HOWEVER it is no longer possible to change the aperture. If I have it wide open and stop it down it cannot be opened up again. I usually have to take it off the lens and try and open the aperture while connecting the adapter - it can take maybe 20 goes. Looking for a better quality adapter now.
New life for my Nikon glass!
I bought this to use some of my Nikon lenses on my Fuji X-E3, particularly my Sigma ultra-wide angle zoom and my 105mm Micro-Nikkor. The adapter’s two-tone silver and black metal construction gives it a solid feel and also complements the black and silver colour scheme of my camera. Little tricky to nail focus but becomes much easier with focus peaking enabled on the camera. Just make sure you change your camera settings to “shoot without lens” and toggle your physical switch on the camera to manual focus. I love my little Fuji and was loath to haul out my D7000 to use some of my speciality Nikkor lenses and wasn’t thrilled with the prospect of selling my Nikkors to replace them with Fujinon lenses. This adapter gives me the best of both worlds. A little more aperture control would be nice, but otherwise I am quite satisfied!
Just what I needed. It fits awesomely perfect in my Fuji mirrorless cam, it clicks properly when is installed ( so good!) and the connection is firm , no wiggle. The 4 nikkor lenses I have tried it with connect/disconnect with no issues at all. The aperture control ring has 6 clicks from wide to narrow, which is good enough for general purposes and it has a good resistance to it so the aperture doesn’t change inadvertently . And also, this adapter look great! What’s not to love?
The adapter is designed for Nikon lenses, including D mount. If the Tamron fits the Nikon D80 it should work. As for the lack of aperture ring on the Tamron ... not sure about that. Perhaps the Nikon D80 has an in camera aperture selection.
The adapter is made for the Fuji X Mount. I don't know what is the Kodak spec. Why not call K&F and have them answer.
Your Nikon lenses will mount to the XT3. Adjust aperture with the adapter. Manually focus lens.
Focus peaking is controlled by the camera, not the adapter. You need to check your individual camera. My Panasonic G6 does have focus peaking active with this adapter and other adapters also.
It will work with all nikon lenses. The ai-s and D lenses are easiest as you can set the adapter to the largest aperature and then use the aperature ring on the lens to fine tune. With the G lensyou have rudimentary control over aperature with the adapter. Think there are only 4 or 5 settings on the adapter.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Fujifilm X-A1||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A10||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A2||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A3||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A5||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E1||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E2||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E2s||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E3||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-H1||Fuji X|
- Next >
- End >>