Super Kit filtros coloridos + ND + adaptadores
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept super kit filtros coloridos + nd + adaptadores online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Em stock: In Stock
- 220 https://br.kentfaith.com/SKU0487_40-em-1-filtro-nd-kit
- • Se você está começando na fotografia e quer experimentar o uso de filtros ND e coloridos sem investir em filtros mais profissionais, este kit pode ser a solução para você! Por um excelente valor, você leva 40 filtros diferentes para testar a usabilidade e as possibilidades criativas que o universo dos filtros tem!
- • Os filtros coloridos são interessantes para realçar cores fortes de um por-do-Sol, ou um belo céu azul, mar dourado, etc. Já os filtros ND servem para impedir a passagem da luz, permitindo que se equalize a fotometria de uma cena natural iluminada de forma irregular.
- • Controle a luz e cor diretamente em suas imagens RAW, no momento da captura.
- • O kit inclui 24 filtros quadrados, distribuidos assim: 8 filtros coloridos (Azul, Laranja, Marrom, Rosa, Vermelho, Verde, Amarelo e Roxo) + 8 filtro coloridos graduados (Azul, Laranja, Marrom, Rosa, Vermelho, Verde, Amarelo e Roxo) + 4 filtros ND fixos, de 1 a 4 stops (ND2, ND4, ND8, ND16) + 3 filtros ND graduados, de 1 a 3 stops (G.ND2, G.ND4, G.ND8) + 1 Filtro Sunset. Além disso, ainda inclui 2 suportes de filtro, + 9 Anéis Adaptadores de Filtro + 1 parasol quadrado + 4 porta-filtros K&F Concept. O tamanho dos anéis adaptadores é o seguinte: 49/52/55/58/62/67/72/77/82 mm.
- • Anel de vedação de metal em vez do anel de vedação de plástico, para mais segurança para seus filtros.
Circular Polarizing CPL Filter
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
CONJUNTO DE FILTRO DE COR
Corrige as cores, resultando em uma alteração no balanço de brancos da câmera. Alguns filtros de cores podem subtrair cores, bloqueando um tipo de cor e permitindo outras cores. Esses tipos de filtros eram populares para filmes. Eles raramente são usados em fotografia digital, já que seus efeitos podem ser facilmente aplicados no pós-processamento.
Great set of filters
I got this for my girlfriend bother because he started getting into taking picture and video with his Nikon d5500 camera. As soon as we got this we took it out and started playing with it. At first, it was really hard to install this on his camera because we didn't have instruction, so what we did was look at the pictures online to put it together. But after a couple of minutes, we had it all setup and started using the filter. There is one tint he really likes it over the other because it kinda gave this scary movie look. So he is going to use that more than all the other to film a short movie. The filter looks great and the case protects them very well.
These will turn an amateur photographer into a pro...
One of the hobbies that I love doing is photography. While so many people have seen some of my photos and asked why I don't consider selling them, I don't consider myself a professional at all.In most cases what seperate an amateur photographer from a professional one is not just having a “good eye” for framing your shots but familiarity with your equipment - and having the correct camera accessories for the job.And that is where filters come in. As someone who used to spend hours in a dark room (developing pictures) and now spends time with photo editing software, I can tell you that most of the time you are limited to what you can do with a photograph by the the quality of the origininal.If you take any photos of landscapes in particular than you know how it is th look at a sunset ting and wish that it had more color to it, we're a little darker, etc. Well, with these filters you can do just that.If you look at the photos attached to this review you will see that the sun was simply going down without any beautiful sunset to accompany. With my very first attempt to use these filters (which are by far the most complete set in Amazon with almost 25 different filters with cases for them & the hardware to mount them on virtually and DSLR style camera) I simple picked one of the dark filters to darken the view and then experimented with adding different colors to it my themselves as well as in combination with each other.There is definitely a learning curve to using filters and, if they are as new to you as they are to me, I would advise reading up on their use but, as you can see from the final photograph (which was taken on a different night), the use of filters in your photography can turn a view with some potential into something worthy of framing and putting on your wall.At $50 this filter kit costs a bit more than others on the market but, when you purchase it, you will probably never need to purchase another filter again.
Great Filter Kit
This is a great value and a great price I took a week to try them out. All the sun we get in Vegas these play with the light very well. Pretty much every thing you need no matter if you are an amateur or a pro. These work great. Awesome packaging too. Square Filter Kit, K&F Concept 40 in 1 Graduated ND Lens Filter Set Compatible with Cokin P Series for DSLR Cameras
Great value. It's not a Cokin set (and many wouldn't notice the difference).
I've used a handful of Cokin filters since the 80's. I just purchased the new Sigma 100-400 zoom for my Sony e-mount and I needed 67mm step-up ring for my filters. I also needed an 82mm ring for my wide-angle lens. I was about to buy two rings for more than this whole set costs. No brainer. Get this set for $60, use the two rings I need, and use whatever else I need out of this set. Other reviewers have said there are too many similar colored filters in the set. That may be true, but go through the set and pick out the ones that work for you. Put the rest and the other rings in your closet, you may use them one day. The four wallet-style filter holders can get bulky in your bag. I picked out a handful of filters that I need and put them in my Cokin filter box. I use one of the wallet-style holders for my step-up rings and the filter holders. The other three filter holders went into my closet. These filters will compliment my Cokin filters nicely. I think one reviewer said the ring wouldn't fit the lens; I haven't had that problem. All-in-all, this is a nice set, especially for beginners.
good product, recommended
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.