Binóculos 1026MT 12x26 Óptica multi-revestida e prismas BaK4 para observação de pássaros, caça, eventos esportivos ou concertos
R$415 R$449 7% OFF
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept binóculos 1026mt 12x26 Óptica multi-revestida e prismas bak4 para observação de pássaros, caça, eventos esportivos ou concertos online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Modelo: KF33.009
- 415 https://br.kentfaith.com/KF33.009_binóculos-kf-concept-1026mt-12x26-Óptica-multi-revestida-e-prismas-bak4-para-observação-de-pássaros-caça-eventos-esportivos-ou-concertos
- * Óptica multirrevestida e prismas BaK4: tanto a ocular quanto a lente objetiva adotam o prisma BAK4 de alta qualidade + FMC filme verde de banda larga totalmente óptico (dois grupos de oculares, três grupos de filme verde, outro filme azul; lente objetiva três grupos de quatro, filme de revestimento verde externo, outros filmes azuis), efetivamente eliminando a perda de luz interna, evitando bordas escuras na imagem, transmitância de luz de até 97%, evitando reflexão de luz do sistema óptico.
- * Cobertura de borracha protetora: O corpo da lente de borracha ecológica de alta qualidade elimina o odor e a superfície é projetada com uma textura fosca fina, que é eficaz no escorregamento e na transpiração. A lateral do corpo do espelho possui um orifício de alça forte, que pode ser usado no peito e carregado no peito, facilitando o transporte em longas distâncias. Esteja você caçando, acampando, atirando, observando pássaros, caminhando ou participando de eventos esportivos ou concertos, você nunca perderá momentos importantes.
- * Foco de alta ampliação 10X26: ampliação de alta definição 10X26 vezes, uma boa combinação de sistema óptico e desempenho básico, imagens brilhantes e visão clara. A ocular ampliada de 20 mm fornece um amplo e amplo campo de visão com entrada de luz suficiente. A lente adota um revestimento multicamadas para evitar tonturas, garantir imagens claras e brilhantes e melhorar o conforto de observação. Diâmetro do objeto de 26 mm de diâmetro grande, campo de visão mais amplo, permitindo que você veja o cenário e os animais à distância com mais clareza e brilho, capturando a ampliação ideal mais clara, brilhante e estável de imagens de observação de pássaros, o alcance do campo de visão é 115 / 1000m .
- * Roda de foco bidirecional e design da ocular de elevação: a roda de foco bidirecional pode ajustar rapidamente o centro e as partes adjacentes da imagem para o estado geral de alta definição, evitando o desfoque parcial da imagem. Aumente a roda de foco central, amortecimento adequado, pode focar com rapidez e precisão. A ocular pode ser elevada e abaixada, o que é adequado para pessoas com visão normal e miopia.
- * Esteja você procurando pássaros ou tentando observar melhor o palco, os binóculos podem ajudá-lo a observar o alvo em alta definição, fornecer o melhor brilho e cores verdadeiras e melhorar a reprodução da imagem.
Great image and decent low light performance
Great image and decent low light performance for a 8x32 binocular. Eye cups are not the best and tend to uncap, but this is a minor issue and doesn’t reflect my rating. I’d prefer the focus ring to be a little stiffer. I have the tendency to bump it, while removing from my holder or general use. I use these for hunting so they do get tossed around a bit. The rubberized surface could have a little more grip. However, for the price, these are a great set of binoculars.
I compared these to my Vortex Diamondback 8x32 and I can't really tell much difference.
great binocs, great price
I own a pair of 8x56, but at some pint that became too cumbersome to carry when out hiking/exploring/birding. These binocs I bought for daytime use, and are lightweight yet still offer good optics. Great price!
Highly recommended for a set of binoculars
Bought these for a trip to Africa and was quite pleased with them. They focused easy and gave a great view, lens quality and light passage appeared excellent. My Mom was over and tried them, she had bought a pair of binoculars for quite a bit more money when they did a safari and said these were head and shoulders better than hers.I especially like the metal construction although I never had need to test its durability.
Very pleased with my purchase
I do not know much about binoculars but I wanted a reasonable pair for use on my vacation - no special purpose, general touristy things. I read up on things such as magnification (7x, 8x, 10x and so on) and decided that 8x would be right for me, giving me a decent magnification, a reasonable field of view and not too much difficulty in keeping the image of what I was looking at steady and in view. I looked at lens sizes and whilst I would love to have gone bigger, the extra weight and dimensions seemed to detract more than the bigger lenses seemed to offer. That is how I ended up picking 8x32 from the range.I did a lot of comparative research on brands using the internet and everything kept steering me back towards Celestron, whose name I recognised from telescopes. Unfortunately, at the time of buying I was in a part of New England that did not seem to have any stockists. I visited a few stores and tried out a whole range of other makes such as Vanguard, Vortex, Nikon and even Swarovski before deciding to stick with my research and go for the unseen Celestron.I am happy to report that I am more than happy with my decision. They are as compact as any I looked at, feel very solid and well made without being at all heavy and I can wear them with my spectacles just fine without any problem whatsoever. They are perhaps a little brighter than I was expecting, which was a bonus and left me feeling better for not going bigger. Also the field of view is nice and wide, so you can really see what is going on around you.They come with a decent enough case, an average quality neck strap which I found comfortable and an additional chest strap, so I could wear them around my neck without them swinging all over the place. To be honest, I haven't quite figured out how to wear it (or if I would need to) but whilst I was out, I did see someone else wearing such a harness and it was working well for him as he hiked about, so a nice touch having it thrown in for free. The eyepiece rubber covers are connected to each other, with the ability to thread them through the strap, so you won't loose them in use. The covers at the other end (objective lens) I'm a little less happy with. They come with a rubber ring that sits in a groove that runs around the body, so you can flip them off and not loose them. I'm just not sure how well this will last, whether they will slip off off or the rubber ring snap. I have to stress everything is working fine now, its just in the long-term. I also have to say I never looked to compare other makes for how they dealt with it, so this could be good, bad, or average. It certainly does not detract from how pleased i am with them.Overall, for someone who is a very occasional user, I am very pleased with my purchase. They look good, feel good and do what I expect them to do. Amazon's delivery was poor - ordered for 2 day delivery and they were days late, Prime certainly seems much better in UK.
The minimum interpupillary distance for the TrailSeeker ED 8x42 binocular is: 56mm (2.20")
I own the 8X42 and they are very good for bird/wildlife watching. The 8X42 ED- Extra Low Dispersion model may be a higher quality lenses system, but I have been very happy with the pair that I have. Very clear and sharp images.
Never been on a safari but these binoc’s have been great under all kinds of conditions.
The BaK-4 Prisms have Phase and Dielectric Coatings for increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images, increased contrast and resolution.
Yes there is a mount . You need to pop out the celestron logo on the focus dial. This would reveal ghe threaded screw adptor