Pacote de placa de montagem de liberação rápida para tripé de câmera com 2
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept pacote de placa de montagem de liberação rápida para tripé de câmera com 2 online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Modelo: KF31.031
- 108 https://br.kentfaith.com/KF31.031_pacote-de-placa-de-montagem-de-liberação-rápida-para-tripé-de-câmera-com-2
Compre mais de 2 itens e receba 10% de desconto !
- * Material: liga de alumínio
- * Suporte de câmera DSLR universal, rosca de 1/4 de polegada compatível com a maioria das câmeras DSRL
- * Almofadas de borracha antiderrapantes duráveis incorporadas
- * Acabamento anodizado duro
- * 1,89 * 1,89 * 0,39 polegadas
Didn’t know the difference from the original
Works just as well for a fraction of the price. It also works with the originals.
Nearly identical to Manfrotto
I Purchased this and the Manfrotto 323 RC to test and compare. The Utebit unit is very well built and provides 100% functionality and compatibility. The D-ring is slightly smaller and the clamp lever is marginally shorter, but hardly noticeable. I wound up purchasing multiple Utebit clamps for all of my tripods.
Direct replacement for Manfrotto quick release
Purchase to add to used Manfrotto tripod with a ball head found on craigslist that was missing the camera mount. I used a 3/8-16 x 3/4 set screw to connect them together. Works fine.
After snapping into place, it still has a play, until you literally lock into place completely.
What I did not like is that the metal plate you screw in your camera is covered with a " too thick " coat of paint and they snap together with the plate it makes it not so stable compare to my old one. The clamp itself is also covered with a thick coat of paint and when the paint wears off it makes it also not so stable.
It works sometimes. While making sure that the secondary lock is disengaged, the quick release base plate locking lever has a hard time unlocking sometimes.
There are no faqs for this product.