Mochila Traveller para equipamento fotográfico 39L
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept mochila traveller para equipamento fotográfico 39l online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Em stock: Existente
- 459 https://br.kentfaith.com/KF13.084_mochila-de-câmera-dslr-fotografia-16.9-11.8-7.9inch
- • Uma das mochilas mais completas da K&F Concept, a Traveller tem dimensões de 46cm x 29cm x 18cm (A x L x P) e capacidade de 39 litros. Ela comporta 2 DSLR + múltiplas lentes (e/ou flash), além de outros acessórios de fotografia. Tem ainda uma área dedicada ao seu laptop de até 15,6".
- • Feita em nylon de extrema qualidade, a prova de respingos de água e resistente a rasgos. A tecnologia exclusiva de costura e retenção garante que as áreas de suporte de peso não sejam desgastadas ou rasgadas; Placa de PE + divisor de espuma EPE, forte e sólido, alívio de choque e descompressão.
- • Suspender o sistema: A alça da frente pode transportar um tripé, ajudar a equilibrar o peso do corpo; Cinta de ombro esquerdo e direito, pendurado tubo de lente ou pacote flash, fácil de substituir e levar objetos; Lado esquerdo e direito da bolsa pode colocar na chaleira e guarda-chuva.
- • Viagem fácil: As tiras de malha de ar respiráveis e as costas bem acolchoadas ergonómicas mantêm-no fresco e confortável; Cinta de peito ajustável mantém as tiras apertadas em seus ombros, reduzir o peso; Fácil montagem em uma caixa de barra de tração, dobrando para trás as correias de ambos os lados.
- • Proteção Intimate: Capa de chuva mochila super prática, anti-poeira anti-poeira, melhor proteger sua câmera essencial no exterior.
Frequently Bought Together
A durable and good looking bag
I was looking for a camera bag since a long time and came across this model. There were other established branded products but really expensive. Actually a tripod from the same brand gave me confidence to buy this one and give it a try and I must admit I don't regret my decision. Below is why I say this:Pros:1. Build quality - The quality of the bag is sturdy and doesn't look cheap at all. The finish and design is good so really value for money.2. Versatility - There are lot of compartments to keep various camera equipments and accessories in a dedicated section. The main section of the bag can be readjusted based on the kit that you want to carry on a particular day. It can accommodate two cameras and telephoto lens easily with other prime and kit lens.3. Tripod - There are straps and a section to fix the tripod on the front side of the bag. Well this is not a common design or place to put up a tripod, I'd say this is a better position as it allows to keep the weight of the bag balanced on both the shoulders and doesn't make one end heavy.4. Laptop/tablet - A 15inch laptop can easily fit in the padded last section. I tried slotting in a 15 inch Macbook pro and it sits in without any issues.5. Water resistant - This bag doesn't claim to be water resistant and to be honest, I haven't put this into heavy rains but it is sturdy for light drizzle. Good thing is it does come with a bag cover for rains which serves the purpose. (You can't get everything, every time but as far as there is a way out, I don't mind the alternative for the price this comes for)Cons1. I am still trying to figure out what items come under this category. Testing the zip locks and the straps and so far they seem to be working fine. One thing though I'd like to suggest though is that before buying this bag, please estimate what all you are going to put into it. If you own just one camera and a single lens, this may be a little bigger and heavier bag to carry around. Although, if you travel a lot and do night-outs, you can adjust the compartments and make space for your clothes to go instead of the camera accessories.
Lots of storage room!
It's bigger and bulkier than I expected but it has all the storage I needed for my photography essentials. I have few lenses, external flash, and tripod. They all could fit in this bag plus more. It's made out of good material as well. Definitely a nice camera bag that fits my needs.
Good quality. Comfortable to wear.
Bought this for a trip to Glacier and Yellowstone. Did many hikes. This backpack was well supported and carries well. Could use a few more zipper pockets, but overall very satisfied. You do have to take it off to access anything in it, but my stuff was pretty well protected. The tripod carry pocket sticks down below the bottom of the pack so it won't stand up or allow you to lean it up against anything and it makes it hard to open and access when the tripod is secured on the back flap. They should move the tripod foot pocket up about 4 or 5 inches or have the tripod secured to a side instead of the back. you can't sit when you are wearing the backpack with a tripod.
this backpack is really good for video-photography + i use also for racing drone ..i like it <3 thanks
Great bag, the only downfall is that it did not come with the waist belt. That was one of the primary reasons I purchased the bag since I do a lot of remote hiking and need the stabilization during the long haul. Otherwise I would've given it a 10, unfortunately I have to engage in another process to obtain the missing piece.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.