Filtro UV, Nanotec, Multo-revestido, diâmetro 55mm
R$137 R$159 13% OFF
&Frete GRÁTIS nos países elegíveis
- Marca: K&F Concept
- Compre K&F Concept filtro uv, nanotec, multo-revestido, diâmetro 55mm online, frete grátis e garantia de devolução de 30 dias.
- Modelo: KF01.985
- 137 https://br.kentfaith.com/KF01.985_filtro-de-55mm-uv-para-lentes-de-câmera-18-camadas-multi-revestido-filtro-de-proteção-uv-nanotech-revestimentos
- * Protege sua lente contra sujeira, arranhões, impressões digitais e danos acidentais. Reduza a névoa e melhore o contraste com seu vídeo e imagens digitais, minimizando a quantidade de luz ultravioleta (UV).
- * HD GLASS: Vidro ótico UV de alta densidade extra-nítido, quimicamente melhorado é 4x mais forte!
- * REVESTIMENTO HD: Multi-revestimento antirreflexo de 18 camadas, repelente à água e óleo, resistente a arranhões e manchas
- * Este filtro tem rosca dupla, para que você possa empilhar outros filtros sobre ele ou mesmo a tampa da lente, caso necessário.
- * Um filtro multifuncional que absorve os raios ultravioletas, que muitas vezes tornam as fotografias outdoor azuladas e nebulosas. Também serve como um protetor de lente permanente.
Filtros UV de alta qualidade podem ser montados permanentemente em lentes com um impacto mínimo na qualidade da imagem.
Como mostrado no relatório do espectrograma do seguinte teste, o K & F CONCEPT protege o MCUV efetivamente a 320 NM e apresenta a luz visível como a cor original do objeto. A transmitância do espelho MCUV atinge 99,6% através do teste do instrumento.
Resistente a riscos
Serve como um protetor de lente permanente
Impermeável, resistente a óleo, resistente a riscos
Moldura Ultra-fina de 0,13 ”
Os filtros são de rosca dupla
Revestimento nanométrico de camada múltipla
Redução de Reflexão
Filtro MC UV HD
Filtro não HD
Revestimento Multicamada UV MC
UV comum sem revestimento
Actually improves the Sigma 150-600 E-Mount!
I am usually against UV/haze filters as I am concerned about their effect on image quality. However, I plan to use my Sigma 150-600 DG DN Sport (Sony E-Mount) in pretty harsh conditions such as coastal bird photography, surf photography, and sports. So, I caved and purchased this filter to provide protection for the lens front element.However, given that this K&F filter would probably be considered "mid-tier" in terms of price, I wanted to test if it in fact had any effect on image quality. The attached image of a $20 dollar bill was taken under the same exact circumstances - 600mm at ISO 100, tripod with OS off. As you can see from the screenshot taken in the compare view of my photo editing software, the image on the right (with filter) is clearly sharper with better contrast.I'm shocked! I had fully expected to remove the filter when I wanted a better image. Now I can leave it on 100% of the time, and easily wipe off any splashes or dust without worrying about scratching the front element. Strong recommend!
Just got a new lens, needed a 77mm filter to protect it. I'm not going to sit and tell you this glass is better than some other glass. I just got it, and I'm not an optics expert.But, I will tell you the packaging was beautiful, the filter case- one of the nicest I've ever seen. It is circular- and holds multiple size filters with grooves in an internal bracket. So much nicer than the big clunky square filter boxes I've got from other brands.But- the killer was the filter being so thin- and that it has 2 areas that are gnarled, for you to grab it- while the rest is smooth- a really nice feature.Seems right at home on my Canon RF24-105/4 L IS USM.Didn't notice any difference in speed of focus- or aberration- but, again- I'm not a lab.I'm pretty happy with this brand. Didn't expect to be.
Allows for sharp image...
nothing fancy about UV filters, you just don't want them to effect your shots, K&F's does a great job with their glass filters. When you invest 100s of dollars for a lens you want something to protect it without distorting and K&F filter do that.
Fits Sigma 150-600mm perfectly
Both lenses are Sigma lenses with 2 different brands of UV filters on them. The lens on the left is my 150-500mm with a filter made by another brand. The right is my 150-600mm lens with the K&F filter. The lens on the left looks a little hazy, while the K&F filter does not.Does not decrease image quality that I can tell. You can feel that it is weather sealed, but I'm not testing it to see if it truly is.Comes in a plastic caseSo far, no complaints.
K&F - Always the best value
Great quality and always fairly priced.
Yes it is threaded on the front side.
If it is the correct size. I have a K&F on my 70-200mm f4 L IS USM (67mm)
In addition to lens protection I specially like the K&F design with CNC precision-curved anti-slip teeth on the rim. If your Tamron lens cap is all smooth and not the centre-pinch snap on type then I don't think it will fit because of the corrugated teeth.
K&F XU05 37mm UV Filter 18-Layer Multi Coated Nanotech Coatings